Wednesday 27 May 2020

STAMPlorations Spring Fling 2020

There is still a bit of time to join the STAMPlorations Spring Fling 2020. The challenge closes May 31st at 11:55pm Pacific. 


Here's my card


For my card, I used STAMPlorations ARTplorations Doodled Tulips. I added color with distress oxides (spiced marmalade, abandoned coral, peeled paint). I used SIzzix Circle dies to die cut the panel and Spellbinders scalloped circle to die cut the scalloped mat. I adhered them both to a white A2 card panel. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations' Clear Stickers - Inspirational #1.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.