Friday 15 May 2020

STAMPlorations CAS ~ May Reminder Post

Hi! There is still time for you to join us at STAMPlorations CAS ~ May Challenge


If you need a bit of inspiration, here's my card


For this one layer card, I grabbed sentiment stamps that are encouraging. It's tough out there with this pandemic and I was thinking of creating a card that I could give to someone who is struggling with the social isolation. I grabbed sentiments from STAMPlorations' Hope Blooms, Fond Expressions 2, Bold Sentiments: Imagine and Noteworthy 2 stamp sets. I arranged them onto an A2 card front. I removed the "you are stronger than you think" stamp and stamped the remaining sentiment stamps with my MISTI and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I then removed those sentiments and added back the "you are stronger than you think" stamp and stamped it with Hero Arts Soft Pink ink. I added a few pink pearls to complete the card.

We'd love for your to join us

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.