Wednesday 13 June 2018

Time Out Challenge #111

Joining in at Time Out Challenges for their current challenge




Here's my card



I chose to add the optional twist - one layer card onto my Christmas holiday card. I started with Gina K's Wreath Builder bundle - well, the stencil part (again). I used the holly leaves and berries from Hero Arts Bird Words stamp set inked with Hero Arts Field Greens and Pale Tomato inks. The little sprigs are from Hero Arts Color Layering Joy Message stamp set inked with Hero Arts Green Hills ink. The sentiment is from The Alley Way's Mistletoe Kisses stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I love that you made it square. All of the wonderful elements from different stam sets went together beautifully to create this lovely wreath. Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created the wreath with the holly. So fabulous!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.