Friday 22 June 2018

Less is More Challenge #373

Loved the current theme challenge at Less is More, that I had to make two cards. 




I'm so grateful for the friendships that I have with people, mostly online. I call them my imaginary friends because they live in my laptop. However, I have had the opportunity to meet some of them at crafty retreats in TX and VA. They are the people I can count on  - when I need a shoulder to lean on. When i saw the current them challenge, I was inspired to make a couple of cards which I can send to some of these imaginary friends to thank them for being there for me.

Here are my cards





For both cards, I used Catherine Pooler's Giggles stamp set for the flowers and leaves and Catherine Pooler's Everyday Mod for the sentiment. I used Hero Arts inks for both cards.

Thanks friends for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Two really cute and CAS one layer cards. I love their simplicity, just lovely stamping in gorgeous colours, sending a special message.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.