Wednesday 13 June 2018

AAA Cards - CAS Game # 117

When I saw the current challenge at AAA Cards, I knew right away what I was going to do.




Here's my card




At the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo in Puyallup, I saw a demonstration using Gina K's Wreath Builder bundle. It was so awesome that I just had to purchase it. There was a sample that resembled a spirograph (anyone old enough to remember spirograph?) pattern. I tried to re-create it. I started with a 4" square panel. I used my regular size MISTI, stamped the dotted circle alternating with Hero Arts Fresh Peach and Soft Cantaloupe inks as I rotated the square panel using the stencil in the Wreath Builder bundle. I matted the panel with some bright blue for "pop" and then with dark gray. For the sentiment, I used Paper Smooches Salutations stamp set, stamped onto a scrap of the bright blue and then popped up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

3 comments:

  1. Oh the circles are so fun. Love the flower they create. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I’m old enough to remember spirograph, may even still have my box in the attic! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too remember the Spirograph and, like Jane, probably still have mine! Great card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.