Tuesday 5 June 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge #23

It's time for another challenge at The Merry Christmas Challenge where the challenge is always

Anything Goes + Christmas
(optional: polka dots)

Here's my card



I love stencils - I find them usually pretty easy to use. I started this card with a Newton's Nook Holiday Foliage stencil and added distress inks (twisted citron, peeled paint, shabby shutters, abandoned coral, ground espresso) with ink blending tools. I was grateful for a fair amount of space between the images so it made it easier to keep the ink colors where I intended them to go. I added a vellum sentiment strip, which had the sentiment gold heat embossed. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Christmas sampler stamp set.

Would love for you to join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by. 
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.