Monday 18 June 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #269

Start of a new week so it must be time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's this week's sketch. Won't you join us this week?

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my card


I started with a scrap of a background I made with distress oxides (broken china, salty ocean, faded jeans) and glossy cardstock. I smooshed the ink onto a craft mat, spritzed a bit of water and then moved the cardstock through the ink. I heat set the ink after each color and kept adding more layers until I was happy with the look. I used my Stampin' Up's Ornate Tag Topper punch to make the tag and finished the tag with some silver cord. I stamped various fish using The Alley Way's Sea Mates using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers. I fussy cut the fish out and added glossy accents to the bottom fish's eye. The sentiment uses both Simon Says STAMP's Best Fishes and Your Next Stamp's Happy Everything stamp sets.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.