Wednesday 27 June 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch # 277

Found another sketch challenge. This time it's at CAS(E) this Sketch. Here's the sketch.




Here's my card



This is a one layer card. I used the Hero Arts Spring Hello by Lia stamp set, Hero Arts inks (emerald green, cornflower, grape juice, strawberry, orange soda, butter bar) and my regular sized MISTI. I have found that it was easiest for me to position the card into the corner of the MISTI, place the stamp, ink the stamp, stamp (by closing the lid) and then re-position the card by 0.5" each time. Of course, I cleaned the stamp each time before re-inking with a new color. In this way, I didn't have to fuss with the lining up of the stamped images. I would have never attempted something like this without the MISTI. For the sentiment, I used Hero Arts charcoal ink. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.