Monday 25 June 2018

a2z Scrapbooking - June 25th post

I'm up on the a2z Scrapbooking blog. It's going to be my last post as a member of the design team at a2z Scrapbooking. The current challenge is



Here's my card



I stuck to the monochrome challenge. I started with Hero Arts SA116 Scrollwork Stencil and added color with spiced marmalade and an ink blending tool, stamping off once for a muted look. I only inked up the upper left corner of the card base. Next, I stamped using Hero Arts CM264 Color Layering Tiger Lily stamp set. I used Hero Arts Orange Soda, Tangerine and Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie inks for each of the three layers. Of course, using my MISTI, made the layering pretty easy. I fussy cut the flowers out. The sentiment was stamped onto a scrap of orange cardstock. When completing the card, I adhere two of the flowers directly onto the card base. The middle flower, I popped up with dimensionals.

We'd love for you to join us - there are a couple of days left.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.