Sunday 17 June 2018

CASology: Week 304

It's incredible how fast days go by. I see various challenges online and think that I have a few days to make a card, take a photo and write a blog post. Then "poof", it's close to the deadline and i'm rushing. I need to figure this out better. I don't need the extra stress! Well, here it is, less than 12 hours before the deadline and I'm writing this post. It's for the current challenge at CASology




Here's my card



I started by inking up a small panel of cardstock with distress inks (picked raspberry and wilted violet) with ink blending tools. I then immediately brushed on some Perfect Pearls to the inked panel for some shimmer. Using We R Memory Keepers Geometric embossing folder, I added some texture and dimension to the inked panel. I matted the panel with purple cardstock. I added adhesive pearls at the intersections of the panels. Here's a close-up.



For the sentiment, I used both of the same distress inks (picked raspberry and wilted violet) to ink the sentiment, from Simon Says STAMP Flower Friend stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.