Wednesday 20 June 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #276

I love sketches. They give me a starting place, especially when I'm stuck. I have quite the collection of stamps, stencils and dies. So typically, I can find something that will work. Here's the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch



Here's my card



I flipped the sketch upside down. I started by inking up part of Hero Arts Mermaid Sea Waves stencil with distress inks (cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon) onto a card panel. Then on some scrap white cardstock, I stamped the three fish from The Alley Way's Sea Mates stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers and fussy cut them out. I added Glossy Accents to the eye of one of the fish. Side note - you know those plastic string things that hold price tags on clothing? Well, I have found that by sticking one into the opening of a glossy accents bottle, that every time I need to use it, the glossy accents flows out nicely. I don't have to use a needle to unclog the bottle. OK, PSA over. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Best Fishes stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Tide Pool ink. The card panel was matted with teal cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is sweet and fun! I love how you rotated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.