Wednesday 25 November 2015

Papertrey Ink - November 2015 Blog Hop

I'm so excited.  I was actually organized enough to participate in Papertrey Ink's monthly blog hop.  On top of that, I have the day off and plan to play in my craft room too.

Here is the inspiration for the challenge

 Blog Hop Inspiration

I was inspired by the colours and shine, as well as the spherical shape of the Christmas balls.

Here's my card




I used these Papertrey ink stamp sets. I masked off a rectangle to help me keep the circles in the shape of a Christmas tree.



I added some Wink of Stella onto the circles for a bit of sparkle. Here's a close-up.



Thanks for visiting
sue

9 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun way to make a Christmas tree, I love it! So pretty and original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever, Sue! A simple design that is fun and colorful!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS, fun, bright, and festive...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! Great way to create a modern looking tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.