Sunday 22 November 2015

Muse Challenge #142

Here's my card




It's for the current challenge at Muse Card Challenge

Here is Anita Bowden's Muse Card

 

I focused on:
- the outline leaves
- the teal/aqua colour
- the double score lines
- the small sentiment tag
- the two small hearts

I masked of the area using 3M Post it tape and I used the open leaves from this Paper Smooches stamp set


I removed the post-it tape and using my scor-pal, I added the score lines.

I used this Impression Obsession die set to cut out the tag. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted. I didn't have a tag die with stitches so I added small dots with a black pen.


I also added two small hearts cut from teal cardstock.

To add dimension, I cut a fun foam panel, just a bit smaller than my cardfront.

Here's a close-up



Thanks for visiting
sue

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I love that stamp - I had it out to use for this challenge before my mixed up mind took me in another direction! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty and a fabulous take on the Muse card! Have a great week! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and how clever to use tiny dots instead of stitches ...and so beautifully done !x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and how clever to use tiny dots instead of stitches ...and so beautifully done !x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on my card. I love the dot idea on the tag. I have that leaf stamp too, great choice!
    Thanks for playing along at Muse, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.