Sunday 1 November 2015

Muse Card Challenge #139

Here's my card





It's for the current challenge at Muse Card Challenge 

Here is the MUSE card was created by Tracey McNeely 

 

I was inspired by the two toned flowers and two blooms. I used this Altenew stamp set.





I used this Paper Smooches stamp set for the stem and leaves.





I emptied my craft room for new carpet installation and haven't yet moved everything back. I have no idea where my heat tool and embossing powders are. So, I couldn't heat emboss the sentiment, like Tracey did. I had to settle for stamping a sentiment from this Simon Says STAMP stamp set.


I added three sequins like Tracey did.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Simple and pretty :) love the pinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love the fresh pink colour and how you've combined sets to make something gorgeous! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.