Monday 23 November 2015

MFT Card Challenge: Wednesday Sketch Challenge #255

Here's my card





It's for the current sketch challenge at My Favorite Things 
 

I used this MFT MIX-ables stencil and applied distress ink (tumbled glass, broken china and salty ocean) with daubers.



I cut the panel with this Die-namics set


I stamped a flower from this MFT stamp set; inking it completely with yellow and adding orange on the edges


To die cut this flower with the complementary Die-namics set, I found that it was the easiest to use the die on a post-it-note. Using the "outside" piece, I carefully positioned it around the stamped flower. I then put on the die, which fit inside the cut-out piece of post-it note (fit like a puzzle). I then used a piece of washi tape to hold the die in place and ran it through my BigShot.


The sentiment is from this MFT stamp set which I stamped on a piece of scrap orange cardstock.


Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.