Thursday 5 November 2015

Paper Players Challenge PP269

Here's my card


It's for the current challenge at The Paper Players 

 

Also, since I used STAMPlorations stamp sets exclusively, I'm also submitting this to the "Anything Goes Challenge" at STAMPlorations 

I started with a piece of kraft cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from this STAMPlorations stamp set with Stampin Up's Early Espresso.





I added the leaves from this STAMPlorations stamp set with Hero Arts shadow inks and added some SU Early Espresso to the edges of the stamp before applying the stamp to the card front.

I inked the edges of the card to give the card a bit of a worn look - reminds me of the worn look of leaves in the Fall.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Love the worn look of your card, Sue -- great inking/sponging! The colors are right on for autumn! Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is so pretty! I love your gorgeous leaves and the sponging! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.