Sunday 29 November 2015

Muse Challenge #143

This week's Muse card at the Muse Challenge is this beauty by Tracey McNeely



Gorgeous, isn't it.

I was inspired by
  • the rectangular panel matted with a rather wide red border 
  • gold heat embossing
  • "joy" sentiment on upper left
  • ornament with bow on lower right
Here's my card


I used this SU stamp set for the ornament which I stamped with Versamark ink, covered with gold embossing powder and heat set.


I used a ruler and black copic marker to add the ornament string. I added a bow (where one tail is nicely looping and the other is being a bit difficult and sticking straight out! - UGH)

The sentiment is from this Catherine Pooler's Stamp of Approval Holiday Magic box stamp set.





To complete the card, I trimmed the front panel down and added a red mat with a 1/2" border.

Thanks for visiting
sue

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully CAS card....and Iwould never have noticed anything wrong with your bow in fact as for some reason mine often end up upside down yours to me looks like perfection! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant - love the warm shimmer of this! I don't notice anything - don't they all act like that? lol! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shine of your gold embossing is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Love the shimmer!! Very nice.. Nice bow..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card ... the bow just has a mind of it's own!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.