Sunday 8 November 2015

Muse Card Challenge #140

Here's my card


It's for the current challenge at Muse Card Challenge

This week's muse card is by Ardyth Percy-Robb 

 

Isn't this the cutest card?  

I was inspired by:
- the black and white animal captured in several images doing a cartwheel
- the pop of "red"
- the light grey card mat
- the light grey "ground"
- the horizontal sentiment below the pandas

I used this Penny Black stamp set.  


I stamped on a scrap of red cardstock and fussy cut the toque and scarf. I added stickles (because I couldn't find my Crystal Effects).

Here's a close-up


The sentiment is from this Stampin Up set




Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Love how you dressed these guys up! They're so cut! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how u added the cap and the scarf :) adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.