Sunday 29 November 2015

Happy Little Stampers November Sketch Challenge

Here's my card




It's for the current challenge at Happy Little Stampers

Here's the sketch









I used this SU stamp set for the ornament
 
and the sentiment is from this Catherine Pooler's Stamp of Approval Holiday Magic stamp set

 
which I inked up with versamark, added gold embossing powder and heat set on red cardstock.

I used SU's ornate tag topper punch to create the tag.

I found some Christmas colour plaid paper (SU) which complemented the tag. I felt that it needed a bit more gold, so I added a thin mat behind the plaid paper. I felt that the tag should be slightly askew.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Lovely take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sweet! Love the gold embossing on the plaid. So striking! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stamper November sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.