Tuesday 28 March 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #600

Happy Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's our sketch for the next fortnight


Optional theme: Bunny, ducky &/or lamb

Here's my card


I chose to add a couple of lambs, along with a pun-ny sentiment. I kind of rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the left and flipped. For my card, I used Gerda Steiner Designs' How Are You stamp set for the lambs and the sentiment. I stamped the lambs on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - C2, C3, C5. I fussy-cut the two lambs. For the background of the panel, I used Lawn Fawn's Grassy Stencil inked with twisted citron and mowed lawn distress inks, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I moved the stencil and re-inked several times. I trimmed the grass panel to 2 3/4" x 4 3/4". I adhered all the pieces in place on a light blue card base to complete the card. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.