Wednesday 8 March 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ March 2023 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

I'm excited to tell you that I'm joining the team at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies Challenge. Our challenge is


Here's my card


For my card, I used a variety of PinkFresh Studio's products. I started by die cutting the gazebo using PinkFresh Studio's gazebo die from an A2 panel of white cardstock. I used the leftover outer part of the A2 panel as a mask and added tumbled glass distress ink applied with an oval ink blending brush to the center area of a white A2 cardbase. I cut a section of PinkFresh Studio's Painted Peony washi tape and applied it to some white cardstock. I then die cut it with PinkFresh Studio's Painted Peony coordinating die. I used 5 of the die cuts on my card which I adhered to the gazebo die cut. Then I glued the gazebo to the cardbase, in line with the area that was ink blended blue to give the illusion that you could see blue sky through the gazebo. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set and gold embossing powder which was heat set, to complete my card.

We'd love to see your "anything goes with dies" cards in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.