Monday 6 March 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ March 2023 Stencil Challenge

We're back after our little break. It's time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge.


Here's my card



I just love working with layered stencils. Some super creative people have done all the hard work and all I need to do is align the stencils and add ink. I love using my Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion. I have both sizes but tend to reach for the mini version when working on A2 card panels. The non-porous surface makes clean up easy and the large magnets hold everything in place. For this card, I used Pretty Pink Posh's Layered Leaves and Flowers stencil and I added color using distress inks - twisted citron, mowed lawn, wilted violet, wild honey, applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I heat embossed with white embossing powder the sentiment using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set on a scrap of purple cardstock. I die cut the sentiment using a My Favorite Things' Skinny Strips Die-namics die. I trimmed the panel slightly and matted with the same purple cardstock as the sentiment was embossed on. I adhered the completed panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your stencilled creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.