Tuesday 21 March 2023

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #442 - Christmas

Stretch ... Whew! That was a lovely break. We're back at Addicted to Stamps and More! Our next challenge is


Here's my Christmas card for this challenge


For my card, I used Pretty Pink Posh's Layered Ornaments stencils (there are 3 layers in this set) with a white A2 card panel. I inked up the first layer with wilted violet and peacock feathers distress ink applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the second layer (the ornament tops), I used hickory smoke distress ink, also applied with an oval ink blending brush. For the final layer, I used Scrapbook.com's Pops of Color - Glitter Snowflake. I used a palette knife to spead the Pops of Color around and quickly washed the stencil to remove any excess product. I put the panel aside to dry. Here's a close-up.


For the sentiment, I used Hero Arts' Holiday Ornaments Stamp & Cut set and silver embossing powder, applied to a scrap of purple cardstock, with I cut into a sentiment strip. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card. 

We'd love to see your Christmas creations in our gallery. Never too early to start on Christmas cards, right?

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornaments...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.