Saturday 25 March 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #234

We're back! We've had a nice break and it's time to craft! Well, OK, it's always time to craft! LOL!

We have a new challenge at Addicted to CAS


Here's my card


I love when dogwood trees are in bloom. It's a sure sign of Spring. For my card, I used STAMPlorations Framed Dogwood stampset. I stamped it on a white A2 card panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - C2, G94, RV23, RV29. I added a sentiment using STAMPlorations' Hello Coffee stamp set. I trimmed the white panel slightly and matted with black cardstock. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your Spring cards in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. what a great stamp with the text and dogwood blossoms - wonderfully colored - they certainly are a harbinger of Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.