Monday 20 March 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #517

Monday, Monday - do you remember the Mamas and Papas song? Seeing that it's Monday, that means that it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch

Here's my card


For this card, I started with Pink & Main's Special Gift background stamp. I inked it up with Versafine Onyx Black ink and stamped on some white cardstock. I added color by ink blending distress inks (picked raspberry, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, mowed lawn, blueprint sketch, wilted violet) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I trimmed the panel to 2" x 5 1/4". For the sentiment, I stamped on a scrap of white cardstock with Simon Says STAMP's It's Your Birthday stamp set. I trimmed the white cardstock to 2 3/8" x 1 3/8" and I matted with light teal. I found some multi-colored patterned papers that I cut into fish-tail banners. I adhered all the pieces to a dark teal A2 card panel which was then glued to a white A2 card base to complete the card. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch. 

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.