Saturday 4 March 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge

Welcome back to our challenges at Hapoy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge. Here's our challenge


Here's my card


I went with a non-traditional color scheme for my Christmas card. For my card, I started with a white A2 card panel and Hero Arts' Forest Scene stencil. I added color with distress inks -  chipped sapphire, faded jeans, applied with oval ink blending brushes with the stencil in place. I removed the stencil and added color to the white areas with distress inks - cracked pistachio and peacock feathers, again applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I used a scrap of the same color cardstock as I started with and heat embossed the sentiment using Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages with silver embossing powder. I trimmed the scrap of cardstock into a thin sentiment strip. 

It's not too early to start on your Christmas cards for 2023! We'd love to see you creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of blue holiday trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and I really like that stencil. Wonderful card. Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.