Tuesday 14 March 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #598

Hope you're ready for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday It's time.

Optional theme: Weather

Here's my card


I decided to use Simon Says STAMP's Mother Earth stamp set for my card. I had purchased it some time ago and had never used it ... until now. I love how the card turned out. I stamped the main image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock. I added color with lots of Copic markers - B00, B02, B24, B93, BG13, C3, G82, R32, V15, V17, Y06, Y15, Y17, Y38, YG03, YG06, YG63, YR16. I trimmed the image to 2 3/4" x 2 3/4". I die cut the frame using Lawn Fawn's Say Cheese, Again die set and black cardstock. I glued the focal image behind the black frame with double sided tape. I added a few copper rhinestones to the bottom left of the frame. For the sentiment, I stamped it with black ink on a light gray A2 card base. Sorry, I can't remember which stamp set I used - oops! I adhered the frame and focal image on the card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you interpret our sketch. Will you use our optional theme of weather or not? Hope you see your creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! I have that stamp and haven't used it in a while, and this card really inspired to dust it off and use it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.