Tuesday 23 August 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #570

Happy Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's our sketch for the next fortnight

Optional Theme: Bugs
Here's my card


As you can tell, I flipped the sketch upside down. For my card, I went through my stamp collection and found my Your Next Stamp's Bitty Bugs stamp set. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, these three cute bugs on white cardstock, leaving a bit of space between them because I knew I'd be cutting the cardstock into small squares. I added color to the images with Copic markers - BG10, BV02, BV13, C5, R35, V12, V15, YG03, YG06. I then cut the images into 1 1/4" squares. For the light green panel, I embossed using Provocraft Cuttlebug's Victoria embossing folder. I liked the foliage of the embossing folder. I felt it appropriate for the bug theme. For the sentiment, I used the same stamp set and die cut the sentiment with an Echo Park Stitched Oval Nesting die from the die set. I adhered all the elements onto a light gray A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch by joining our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sue, this is darling! What a great idea to flip the sketch, too - it looks awesome! Love this sentiment for the buggies, too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, love your topsy-turvy bug card! Those bugs are just so darn cute the way you colored them! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.