Tuesday 9 August 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #568

It's Tuesday so it must be time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Our challenge for the next fortnight is a sketch challenge

Optional theme: Checker/Gingham
Here's my card


I started my card by inking up the Echo Park Always & Forever stencil on a white A2 card panel with distress inks (seedless preserves, picked raspberry, speckled egg) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I cut the panel down to 2 3/4" x 4 1/4". I checked my stash for papers that went with the ink blended colors and what do you know, I couldn't find anything. So I decided to "make" my own colored paper. I ink blended some white cardstock with seedless preserves and an oval ink blending brush. I used it to make the fish-tail banner and the three half circles (actually, I used a 3/4" circle punch to cut these out). For the sentiment, I used My Favorite Things Blissful Butterflies stamp set and Gina K's Soft Stone ink, stamped on a scrap of white cardstock. I used a Sizzix circle die to die cut the sentiment out and ink blended along the edges with speckled egg distress ink and an oval ink blending brush. I adhered everything to a light gray A2 card panel and then adhered it to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch by adding your card to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.