Tuesday 2 August 2022

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #435

Hello Crafty Friends! How are you doing? I love having time to play with paper. We have a new challenge for you at Addicted to Stamps and More!


Have you heard of PinkFresh Studio? They hold online Create & Connect cardmaking events where for a fee, you receive a box of goodies, many not yet released and then for one weekend, you attend virtual classes using those goodies. I feel that they are worth the price tag. Also, I don't have to travel somewhere - pay for travel and hotel to attend classes. Since the classes are virtual, they can be re-watched at one's leisure. They are a brilliant way to take classes and receive new product. I took their spring class and we received their Handpicked Flowers stamp set, die and layering stencils. Their layering stencils make adding color so easy.

Here's my card


I started by stamping the image on white cardstock. I added color with the layered stencils and distress inks (spun sugar, dried marigold, carved pumpkin, twisted citron, abandoned coral, peeled paint) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I then used the coordinating die to die cut the image. I adhered it to a green A2 card panel. For the sentiment, I stamped it using Clearly Besotted's Sentimental Type on white cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I die cut the sentiment using My Favorite Things' Skinny Strips Die-namics. I adhered the sentiment to the panel and then adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your stencil &/or die cut creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue such a pretty card beautifully coloured.I do love a good die cut and stencil package .

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.