Thursday 25 August 2022

Less is More Challenge #471 - Favourite Flower

It's nice when I'm caught up on my to-do list and have some time to sit and craft. I haven't been participating in card making challenges for quite some time. It's nice to be able to join back in. This time, I'm playing with the designers at Less is More where their challenge is


Here's my card


For my one-layer card, I used a stamp from Altenew's Everlasting Happiness stamp set, which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a white A2 card base made from 100 bl Cougar cardstock. I added color with Copic markers - G94, R35, Y38, YG63. For the sentiment, I used Hero Arts Color Layering Fuchsia stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Field Greens ink.

There is something very calming about a clean and simple card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.