Tuesday 23 August 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #487

It's so easy to lose track of the days when you're retired. It's like everyday is the weekend! So, I kind of missed that yesterday was Monday and I didn't post my card for the new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my take on the sketch


I started this card by choosing Stampin' Up's Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack in 6x6. I chose five patterned papers, one for each element of the card sketch. I felt I needed to mat with gray, each element, except the sentiment to help separate all the patterns. I used a Sizzix circle die and a Spellbinders Scalloped Circle die for the top layer (not including the sentiment strip). For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's Sentimental Type stamp set. I felt the card was busy enough, so I didn't include the element hanging from the sentiment strip of the sketch.

There is still lots of time for you to add your card, inspired by our sketch to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.