Wednesday 31 August 2022

Shaped Card with Die Cut Divas ~ Last Day of our Challenge

It's the last day of our August Challenge at Die Cut Divas. Our challenge is SHAPED CARDS. We are sponsored this month by Poppystamps who will be giving our winner a $20 gift card to their store.


Here's my card


While it looks like a tag, it's a card. Here's a photo of it partially opened up.


I started by die cutting two tags using a STAMPlorations Stitched Tags die. The tag measures about 5 1/8" x 3", so it will still fit in an A2 envelope. I scored one tag, just below the hole and parallel to the bottom of the card using my Scor-Buddy. I adhered both tags to each other to form the card. On the top tag, I stenciled using Dana Wakley/Ranger's Plastic Canvas stencil and tumbled glass distress ink, applied with an oval ink blending brush to the central part of the tag. For the die cuts, I used Poppystamps Flower Field Corner die and many scraps of colored cardstock. I love the lines giving the die cuts more interest and dimension. For the sentiment, I used the same red and pink cardstock and Poppystamps Thank You Poe Script dies

There are still some hours left of our August Challenge. We'd love to see your shaped card in our gallery. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Darling tag card, Sue - just love the sentiment die and flowers you combined over the soft stenciling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love just that bit of stenciling behind your sentiment adding depth. It really is a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.