Tuesday 30 August 2022

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #437

To me, it felt like summer flew by. The first six months of the year seemed to plug away and take it's time. However, July and August have flown by. I'm hoping the hot temperatures cool down some. Although, it's a good excuse to stay indoors and craft (with a fan)!

We have a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!


Here's my card


Let me start by saying, I love striped patterned papers. I have quite the collection. I did start this card though, by stamping the cute Santa with the sentiment using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Christmas Blocks stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added a bit of color with Copic markers - B60, E02, R37. I used a Sizzix circle die to die cut the image and sentiment. I found some textured, tone-on-tone dark green paper that matched one of the stripes of my striped patterned paper. I used the green paper to make a tag with Stampin' Up's Ornate Tag Topper punch. I found some silver plastic ribbon for the tag and adhered the tag to the striped paper at an angle. I adhered the panel to a white card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see your Christmas cards in our gallery. It's not too early to start on those cards!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.