Tuesday 19 April 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #552

It's Tuesday so it must be time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. The challenge for the next fortnight is


Optional theme: White/Black and one other color

Here's my card


For my card, I also added the optional theme of black/white and one other color - in my case, red. I started with the patterned paper which I trimmed just slightly smaller than A2 size so that it could be matted with a black A2 panel. For the tag, I used some red patterned paper and die cut it using My Favorite Things' Tag Builder Buleprints 2 die set. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Clean Line Everyday stamp set which I heat embossed with white embossing powder on black cardstock. I die cut a red heart using a Lawn Fawn Hearts die. To complete the card, I used some black and white baker's twine, tied in a bow near the top of the panel. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch and will you or won't you add the optional theme?

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Sue, what a great card to tell someone how you feel about them! The background paper with the little hearts and arrows is the perfect pattern to use with your sentiment and heart embellishment!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Sue - I love the boldness of your color choices here - so dramatic! Such fun choices for a perfect loving card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.