Saturday 30 April 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ May Watercolour Challenge

Another month - May already. Crazy, right? With this new month, we have a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.


Here's my card


For my card, I stamped the image with WPlus9's Beautiful Bouquets: Dahlias stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink on an A2 panel of 96 lb bristol. I chose the bristol because I was intending to do some watercolouring. I added the colour with Altenew's Tropical Fiesta Set of watercolor brush markers and a water brush. I added a bit of blue around the flowers and leaves to give a bit of interest to the background. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. This completes my one layer watercolour card.

We'd love to see your projects - just be sure to add water somehow!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Sue! Love those pretty flowers and the lovely colours!! A sweet happy card!! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.