Saturday 16 April 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #218

We have a great challenge starting today at Addicted to CAS.


Don't know about you, but I love one layer cards. Here's my card


I started my one layer card by stamping the image using Stampin' Up's Just Believe stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink. To add some color, I masked off a horizontal area, roughly 1 3/4" wide with post-it tape. I added color with distress inks (picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, mustard seed) applied with oval blender brushes. I carefully removed the post-it tape. I added the sentiment from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink. 

We'd love to see your one layer creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.