Saturday 30 April 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #219

There is something so calming about clean and simple cards. It's definitely "my" style of card making. We have a new challenge for you at Addicted to CAS. For the next fortnight, our challenge is


Here's my card


For my card, I heat-embossed the main image using Simon Says STAMP's Beautiful Mothers stamp set and gold embossing powder on an A2 panel of 96 lb bristol. I used distress inks (picked raspberry, ripe persimmon, salty ocean, mowed lawn, mustard seed, wilted violet, fossilized amber) picked up with a thin paint brush. I used some water to make the color "move". When you heat emboss the image, it makes it "easier" to keep the color contained, where you want it! For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Bouquet of Thanks stamp set, which was heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I trimmed the panel down so that I could mat it with gold cardstock. Wondering which friend I should send this card to.

We'd love to see your "friendship" inspired clean and simple cards.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.