Saturday 2 April 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ April CAS Challenge

Who is ready for a new clean and simple challenge at Happy Little Stampers? Me - waving my hand emphatically (LOL!). 


Here's my card


I love Hawaii and that is what I think of when I think of "tropical". I love the sun and sand but also the beautiful greenery and fragrant flowers. For my card, I used Sunny Studio's Radiant Plumeria stamp set. It's a layering stamp set so I had to dig through my inks to find several shades of green for the leaves and various pinks and purples and gold. I used Simon Says STAMP's Midnight Green, Green Leaf, Fern inks; Hero Arts Passion Flower, Lemon Yellow, Butter Bar, Orchid, Grape Juice, Moss, Green Hills, Ultra Pink, Bubblegum inks. I fussy cut the images and adhered them on a white A2 card base. I popped up the pink flower with dimensionals for a bit of depth. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Of course, once I completed the card, I realized that I also have the matching Sunny Studio Radiant Plumeria die set - oops! Going to store them together from now on. LOL.

We'd love for you to join us for our TROPICAL clean and simple challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.