Tuesday 26 April 2022

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #428

Hey Crafty Friends! How are you doing? It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! Our challenge is


I seem to need a good supply of birthday cards. This challenge is a great way for me to add to my birthday card stash. Here's my card


For my card, I started with CTMH's A Flowering Bunch Stamp of the Month which I heat embossed with white on 96 lb bristol. I added color with Altenew's Tropical Fiesta set watercolor brush markers and a water brush. I didn't spend a lot of time on the details. Rather, I just added color "in the area" and wasn't too concerned about the color staying within the embossed areas. I cut the bristol down to 2.5" x 4.25" and adhered the panel to a white A2 card base. I added the sentiment using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentiment stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Fog ink. In retrospect, I probably should have used a darker ink, but I was trying to keep things light (maybe a bit too light)!

We'd love to see your birthday cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.