Friday 1 April 2022

STAMPlorations CAS ~ April Challenge

Hi Friends! It's time for a new challenge at STAMPlorations CAS. This month, our challenge is


Here's my card that I hope might inspire you.


For my card, I started with an A2 panel of 96 lb bristol. Since, I knew I was going to use some water, I couldn't use regular cardstock. I smooshed some salty ocean, mermaid lagoon and wilted violet onto a circular acrylic block. I spritzed it a few times and stamped it onto the 96 lb bristol. To introduce some pattern to the circle, I reached for STAMPlorations ARTplorations Tribal Weave stencil. I used a bit of washi tape to hold it in place over the circle. I then spritzed some water through the stencil. I carefully removed the stencil and picked up any drops of water with some paper towel. This resulted in a nice pattern over the circle. I didn't want to cover too much of the circle. I adhered a sticker from STAMPlorations Inspirational #3 - Clear Stickers on a strip of vellum (because frankly, I kind of struggle putting the stickers on straight and they are really unforgiving - LOL!) I adhered the vellum on the lower part of the circle. I adhered the A2 bristol panel onto a white A2 card base to complete the card. 

We'd love to see your clean and simple card and optionally blue and purple too!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.