Monday 18 April 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #469

Happy Monday! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Our sketch for the next two weeks is


Here's my card


For my card, I cut a white panel that was 3 3/8" x 8 3/8" and a black panel that was 3 1/2" x 8 1/2". I adhered the white panel onto the black panel. I wanted to use these fish from Rubbernecker Stamps Fish Group stamp set. I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers G14, Y38, YG06, YG09, YR04, YR16. Then I fussy cut them and added glossy accents to the eyes for a bit of shine. For the wavy backgrounds for the fish, I used Simon Says STAMP's Wave stencil with tumbled glass and salty ocean distress ink applied with oval ink blending brushes on white cardstock. I then die cut three circles using Sizzix circle dies. I felt that the circles of the waves didn't pop enough off the white card panel so I added some blue mats, cut with My Favorite Things Stitched Circle STAX dies. I adhered the circles of waves to the blue mats. I adhered the two fish, each to two of the circles. For the sentiment, I used Sunny Studio's Oceans of Joy stamp set, stamped on blue cardstock and trimmed to a double fishtail banner. I adhered it to the center circle to complete the panel, which was then adhered to a white slimline card base.

We'd love for you to be inspired by our sketch and join us.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.