Tuesday 27 April 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #504

Wow, it's almost the end of April. Where is the time going? It seems to be flying by. It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's our sketch for the next two weeks

The optional theme is NATURE

Here's my card


For my card, I started with a panel that I had created some time ago and then changed my mind on a card I was making. I stamped with Paper Smooches Reflections stamp set and Hero Arts inks (Green Hills, Grape Juice) onto some tone on tone plaid patterned paper. I like the effect of stamping onto patterned paper as I believe it adds a bit of interest to the card. I trimmed the panel down and added the purple and green cardstock to match the sketch. To cut the circle (or part of a circle), I used a Sizzix circle die. For the sentiment, I used Ink Blot Shop's Botanical Borders stamp set with Hero Arts Green Hills ink. Everything is adhered to a beige cardstock.

We'd love to see how you are inspired by this challenge's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.