Thursday 1 April 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge ~ April 2021

It's April and I hope it doesn't bring too many showers! Although I live in the Pacific Northwest and am used to rain, I definitely prefer the sunshine. April 1st brings a new challenge at Rainbow Card Challenge


Isn't this month's color just perfect for Spring? Here's my card


For my card, I started with Stampin' Up's Regarding Dahlias stamp. I inked it up with Hero Arts Butter Bar ink and stamped onto some white cardstock. I trimmed the panel and double matted with yellow and black for a different look. The sentiment also uses a Stampin' Up stamp set, Made for You. I initially stamped it onto the yellow card panel but of course, it wasn't straight. So, I stamped it only a slightly darker yellow scrap of cardstock and punched it out with Stampin' Up's Word Window Punch and adhered it over the "boo-boo". 

We'd love to see your daffodil color inspired projects.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.