Tuesday 13 April 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #502

Hello Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. For the next two weeks, our challenge will be


I couldn't figure out how to incorporate more than one fold on my card. So, I just followed the sketch. Here's my card


I started this card with the cool patterned paper. I found some plain teal cardstock that went with the patterned paper. I cut a 2.5" strip and used Simon Says STAMP's Scallop Stitches to add the scalloped border. Also, I found some scraps of patterned paper that I felt had some of the colors of the patterned paper. I used that to die cut the flowers, using My Favorite Things Flower and Leaf Trio Die-namics. On a strip of light pink cardstock, I stamped the sentiment using Your Next Stamps' Cool Tag Banner Sentiments and trimmed it to a fishtail banner. I didn't have any bakers' twine that "worked" with the colors of this card, so I remember my stash of embroidery floss. I found one that "worked" and used it for the criss-cross detail. 

We'd love to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.