Tuesday 20 April 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #417

It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch.


Here's my take on the sketch


For my card, I started with Doodlebug Designs Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pack. Aren't the colors fabulous? I chose the multi-scalloped patterned paper, a scrap of criss-crossed lines patterned paper and some colored cardstock that coordinated. I cut the papers in line with the sketch and adhered them to a white A2 card base. For the sentiment, I used STAMPlorations Happy Happy clear sticker pack. Once I chose the papers, this card came together pretty easily.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Great card, your black sentiment is perfect for the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.