Sunday 25 April 2021

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Reminder Challenge #517

There is still some time left in our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Our challenge is


I'm a little obsessed with multicolored cloud backgrounds using a stencil. For this card, I started with a white A2 panel. I added "clouds" using Simon Says STAMP's Clouds for Days stencil and distress inks (squeezed lemonade, spun sugar, tumbled glass, shaded lilac) applied with an ink blending tool. I then stamped the cute panda with his/her balloon using Stampin' Up's Party Pandas with Versafine Onyx Black ink on a scrap of white cardstock. I also stamped the sentiment on the balloon using the same stamp set. I fussy cut the panda and the balloon. I also stamped the panda and balloon on my card panel - because there is no way I'd be able to fussy cut the balloon string. I then adhered the panda and balloon. Do you think the panda is floating away?

We'd love for you to join us with your pastel creation.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.