Monday 5 April 2021

STAMPlorations ~ Sticker Monday

Hi Crafty Friends! I'm excited to be here with a Sticker Monday post for STAMPlorations. I really enjoy using their Clear Stickers. There are so many to choose from and I find that they are very useful when making a quick card. One little note for you is that they are REALLY sticky. So, one needs to be very careful when adhering because once it's stuck, it's stuck! I've learned that the hard way.

I have three cards to show you that use STAMPlorations Clear Stickers for the sentiments. 

Here's the first one


I wanted to make a splattered colorful background. I I started with some watercolor paper and distress inks (fossilized amber, picked raspberry, mowed lawn, salty ocean, wilted violet). I smooshed some ink onto a plastic surface (I use a plastic place mat) and spritzed a bit of water onto the ink and placed the watercolor paper into the puddles of color. I continued until I was happy with the look. Here's a close up.


I cut the panel into an arrow shape and added the sentiment using Happiness Here Clear Stickers. I used a thick black marker to create the outline. Where do you think the path leads to?

Here's my second card


For this card, I finally took my gelli plate out of its packaging. I've had it for years and had never  opened it. I used distress oxides (fossilized amber, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry) and ARTplorations Flair Slimline Stencil. I used CUTplorations Stitched Tags Nesting Dies to create the tag and added the sentiment using Happiness Here clear stickers. To add some interest to the background, I used the same stencil to emboss the background A2 panel. Here's a close up.


I added some patterned paper and a bit of ribbon to complete the card. 

And the third and my last card for this month is


On a white A2 card panel, I stamped various stamps using STAMPlorations Coffee Petites stamp set with Versafine Onyx black ink. To add a bit of interest, I created a 1" circle mask using some post it notes and a 1" circle punch. Using the mask, I added polka dots with distress inks (antique linen, frayed burlap, vintage photo). Here's a close up


I adhered the sentiment from Coffee Feel Good clear stickers to some off-white cardstock and adhered it in the center of the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.