Monday 5 April 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #415

Happy Monday! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch


Here's my card

I went for a musical theme for my card. I stamped the music staff using CASual Fridays Stamps Love Notes stamp set, stamping onto a strip of darker purple cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on light purple using CASual Fridays Stamps Big Treble stamp set. I trimmed the panel down and matted with the same darker purple cardstock. For the eighth note, I inked up some white cardstock with shaded lilac, wilted violet and picked raspberry cardstock. I then die cut the eighth note using CASual Fridays Stamps Heart Note Fri-dies. I felt that the background panel needed a little "something", so I embossed the medium shade of purple with Provocraft Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots embossing folder. I put all the pieces together to create this card. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great sentiment! Perfect card for the music lover!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.