Saturday 24 April 2021

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #196

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. For the next two weeks, our challenge is


Isn't this a great code word? I've been a bit obsessed with multi-color clouds in the sky cards. So, here's another


Seeing these multi-colored clouds just makes me so happy! You'll probably see more like this from me in the future. I started with a white A2 card panel. I used Simon Says STAMP's Clouds for Days stencil and distress inks (spun sugar, wilted violet, salty ocean, cracked pistachio, fossilized amber) applied with an ink blending tool. I added one color at a time and used different parts of the stencil to keep the clouds "different". I then stamped the balloons using STAMPlorations Tweet Love stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - BG13, R05, V15, Y38. I fussy cut the hearts out. I stamped the same image onto the card panel, for the balloon strings. I adhered the fussy cut hearts in place. For the sentiment, I used a sentiment sticker from STAMPlorations CRAFTplorations New Day clear sticker pack. I adhered the card panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card. 

We'd love to see your sky-inspired card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.